- Take a photo with iPhone camera or select an existing image from photo library.
- Select from a list of activities, including running, cycling, swimming, CrossFit, yoga and more.
- Enter information about a workout or activity, such as distance, duration, yoga pose, comments and more.
- Select from one of eight filters tuned to highlight fitness photos.
- Select from several themes to apply different styles of workout information over the photo. Two themes, Sporty and Simple, are included in the free application. Two other themes, Running and Yoga, are available as in-app purchases for $0.99.
- New themes will be introduced in the application over time.
- FitSnap images can be shared to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. They can also be saved to the iPhone photo library, emailed, messaged and more.
- FitSnap is a free application with no annoying ads.
Sunday, December 8, 2013
FitSnap - An Easy-To-Use Free iPhone App
Sigh, I know. The first pic was my first outside run after the marathon. The second was the next day when I got injured. (I Took A Step, Felt the Pull, And Then The Pain). Anywho, back to the FitSnap app.
There are several options and filters to choose from when creating the pic. I'm a tech nerd so I like this stuff, but I really liked how easy this was to use. And I'm actually thinking of going back to some of my more memorable runs and creating some pictures.
Here are some of the features of the app.
It's available free in the iTunes App Store https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fitsnap/id736826299
I'm glad I took the moment to check it out. It's now one of my new favorite fitness apps.