- I'm stronger than I ever thought I could be (I finished my first marathon at 40)
- Sometimes when my body says rest, when my mind says no, that I need to listen to my body.
- Stretching really is important, especially when it comes to Plantar Fasciitis.
- Sometimes I allow myself to be weak mentally and not push through runs when I have it in me to do more.
- I enjoy the sense of accomplishment that running gives me.
- I am setting a role model for my son when it comes to fitness.
- It has allowed me to be a part of a group of awesome people Once a Runner, always a Runner
- Running has taught me balance and discipline.
Running has truly changed my life.